Sales & BD Mgrs/Directors/VPs in Building Blocks, Process & MFG of Pharma Intermediates/RSMs-US/EUR
An emerging leader in the areas of specially designed scaffolds and building blocks, process chemistry and large scale synthesis and manufacturing of key intermediates and RSMs, PharmaBlock Sciences (Nanjing), Inc. is attracting attentions from all over the world with an annual compound growth rate of 30-50% over the last 5 consecutive years. Aiming for more efficient and timely services to customers in the United States and Europe, PharmaBlock is establishing a local site in Pennsylvania. For more information, please visit our website: www.pharmablock.com
Now, with the rapid growth of PharmaBlock, exciting job opportunities are open in the US and Europe. Each of the Sales and Business Development Managers/Directors/VPs will be responsible for a number of clients: pharmaceutical and biotech companies and CMOs
Specific responsibilities include:
1) Establishing business relationships with potential customers by regularly visiting companies and holding formal and casual meetings with scientists and decision makers.
2) Promoting PharmaBlock and its products and services in scientific meetings and other events and occasions.
3) Responding to customers’ phone, email and other inquiries.
4) Working closely with the Customer Service Center to deliver products and services timely and with the best quality possible.
5) Collecting feedbacks on customer needs and experiences.
6) Sharing best practice with and supporting other sales and business development colleagues.
1) College degree in Chemistry, advanced degree a plus.
2) At least 5 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: discovery chemistry, CMC, process chemistry, large scale synthesis and manufacturing of key intermediates, RSMs and APIs.
3) Business acumen, enjoys building relationships, and service minded.
4) Self-starter, driven, and embraces the Pay For Performance culture.
5) Prior management and sales and business development experience desired.
These positions will be home-based initially, and require extensive business travels. Job titles and responsibilities will depend on experience. Compensation will be basic salary plus commission.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com with subject: Job Application.