TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY. The Department of Chemistry at Texas A&M University invites applications for multiple Assistant Professor positions in all areas of chemistry, with the following disciplines of particular interest: Energy and Sustainability, Molecular Sensing and Diagnostics, Synthetic Organic Chemistry and Synthetic Biology. The starting date of the appointment is open. Successful candidates will have an earned Ph.D. degree in Chemistry or a closely related field, and will be expected to establish and maintain a vigorous independent research program and to teach at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Candidates may apply on-line at: https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/9492
Alternatively, you may submit a curriculum vitae, a concise description of research plans, a one page teaching statement, and arrange for three letters of recommendation to be sent to:
Head, Department of Chemistry, Texas A&M University
P.O. Box 30012
College Station, TX 77843-3012
Review of applications will begin on October 16, 2017 and will continue until the positions are filled.
Texas A & M University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic faculty and staff who are committed to teaching and working in a multicultural environment. We strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. In addition, the University is responsive to the needs of dual career couples.
More jobs like this
- $80,000 - $89,999 Full time Teaching-Undergraduate Analytical jobs in College Station
- $80,000 - $89,999 Full time Teaching-Undergraduate Catalysts jobs in College Station
- $80,000 - $89,999 Full time Teaching-Undergraduate Education jobs in College Station
- $80,000 - $89,999 Full time Teaching-Undergraduate Energy jobs in College Station
- $80,000 - $89,999 Full time Teaching-Undergraduate Environmental jobs in College Station