Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Chemical Engineering
Faculty Position in Chemical Engineering
The Department of Chemical Engineering at the University of Rochester invites applications to fill two tenure-track positions at the assistant and associate level that are scheduled to begin July 1, 2018. Applicants are expected to have earned a Ph.D. degree in chemical engineering or a related discipline, and candidates should offer a plan to develop an internationally recognized research program that builds upon existing university / departmental strengths. The position is open to candidates specializing in any area of chemical engineering including, but not limited to, sustainable process engineering, chemical separations, biotechnology, and high energy density physics. Information about the department can be found at: http://www.che.rochester.edu.
Applicants should show promise of excellence in teaching chemical engineering courses. Interested applicants should complete an online application at https://www.rochester.edu/faculty-recruiting/login.
Applications received before December 15, 2017 will receive immediate attention; however, applications will be reviewed thereafter until the position is filled.
The University of Rochester, an Equal Opportunity Employer, has a strong commitment to diversity and actively encourages applications from candidates from groups underrepresented in higher education.
EOE / Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled
More jobs like this
- $100,000 - $124,999 Full time Teaching-Undergraduate Biochemical jobs in Rochester
- $100,000 - $124,999 Full time Teaching-Undergraduate Catalysts jobs in Rochester
- $100,000 - $124,999 Full time Teaching-Undergraduate Computers / Computational / Informatics jobs in Rochester
- $100,000 - $124,999 Full time Teaching-Undergraduate Energy jobs in Rochester
- $100,000 - $124,999 Full time Teaching-Undergraduate Energy / Fuels jobs in Rochester