Assistant, Associate, or full Professor
The Department of Chemistry at Mississippi State University invites applications for two tenure-track positions open to ALL AREAS OF CHEMISTRY including, but not limited to analytical, biological, chemical education, inorganic, materials chemistry, organic, physical at the rank of assistant, associate, or full professor, beginning August 2018. Applicants must have a Ph.D. in chemistry or related field, a demonstrated record of research accomplishments, and a strong commitment to teaching at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Consideration of applications will begin September 16, 2017, and will continue until the positions are filled. Applicants must apply on-line at http://explore.msujobs.msstate.edu Job No. 496076 and include a cover letter, current curriculum vitae, summary of research plans, statement of teaching interests, and have three letters of recommendation sent to: email@example.com. MSU is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We always welcome nominations and applications from women, members of any minority group, and others who share our passion for building a diverse community that reflects the diversity in our student population.
More jobs like this
- Full time Teaching-Undergraduate Agrochemical jobs in Mississippi State University
- Full time Teaching-Undergraduate Analytical jobs in Mississippi State University
- Full time Teaching-Undergraduate Biochemical jobs in Mississippi State University
- Full time Teaching-Undergraduate Biological jobs in Mississippi State University
- Full time Teaching-Undergraduate Catalysts jobs in Mississippi State University