Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Design, collect data, analyze and compile reports on chemistry related to semiconductor integration with a special focus on using chemistry and techniques for developing various coatings for AGS-CTO program.
- Problem identification and troubleshooting of complex chemistry related problems with limited supervision
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
Job Specific Knowledge
- Surface chemistry, electrochemistry, Atomic layer deposition, chemical-vapor deposition, organic synthetic chemistry, materials and surface characterization by advanced microscopy and spectroscopy
- Track record of success & several years of experience beyond MS, PhD in Chemistry and Material Science
- MS/ PhD in physical chemistry, Material Science with 4-5 years’ industry experience, preferably in the semiconductor industry is required
Required and Desirable:
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work in an international team or independently
- Flexibility, Team Worker
- Cost and Quality Consciousness