Sustainable Manufacturing/Process Systems Engineering
The William G. Lowrie Department of
CHEMICAL & BIOMOLECULAR ENGINEERING seeks three tenure-track faculty:
1) CANCER-Assoc or Full; cancer detection/characterization/ imaging/treatment; collaborative with Cancer Center; sr. endowed position.
2) REACTION ENGINEERING-Asst or Assoc; molecular simulation; electrochemical, catalytic and non-catalytic reactions; polymers etc; and
3) SUSTAINABLE MANUFACTURING-Asst or Assoc in process systems/control/design engineering.
Positions 2 and 3 are partially funded by OSU’s Sustainable and Resilient Economy program (http://sre.osu.edu/) in the Discovery Themes Initiative, a significant hiring investment in key thematic areas in which the university can build on its culture of academic collaboration to make a global impact.
Desired: PhD in chemical engineering or related disciplines; strong publication record; commitment to teaching excellence and research, with potential to sustain research with external funding. About Us: Top 20 program; located in Columbus, OH, which offers a vibrant quality of life and a low cost of living. Join a collegial group of 22 faculty in our new, state-of-the art building with spacious labs. Apply: cbe.osu.edu by Dec 1, 2017 (until filled).
Ohio State University is an an EEO/AA employer, NSF ADVANCE Institution and a member of the Ohio/Western Pennsylvania/West Virginia Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC), committed to establishing a culturally and intellectually diverse environment. Qualified applicants considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status. Responsive to dual-career families and we promote work-life balance to support our community members through a suite of institutionalized policies.
More searches like this
- Analytical Research-Applied Full time jobs in Columbus
- Biological Research-Applied Full time jobs in Columbus
- Biotechnical Research-Applied Full time jobs in Columbus
- Business Research-Applied Full time jobs in Columbus
- Computers / Computational / Informatics Research-Applied Full time jobs in Columbus