6 days left
- Job Type
- Full time
Seeking a PhD with skills in: (1) bioconjugation of macromolecules with an emphasis on click chemistry; (2) purification of macromolecular conjugates by HPLC, and (3) their characterization by spectroscopy (NMR, fluorescence and light scattering) for a project on glycoconjugate vaccines. Ancillary skills in AFM and TEM are desirable by not essential. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
If interested, please send a single pdf file that includes a cover letter, CV, and name and contact information of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, national origin, race religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Apply for Posdoctoral Position
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- $40,000 - $49,999 Full time Research-Basic Biochemical jobs in Raleigh
- $40,000 - $49,999 Full time Research-Basic Biotechnical jobs in Raleigh
- $40,000 - $49,999 Full time Research-Basic Engineering jobs in Raleigh
- $40,000 - $49,999 Full time Research-Basic Microbiological jobs in Raleigh
- $40,000 - $49,999 Full time Research-Basic Nanotechnology jobs in Raleigh