ERC, Inc. at the Air Force Research Laboratory at Edwards AFB, California is looking for a M.S. level chemist to aid in the synthesis of new energetic materials utilizing innovative production processes. Solid knowledge of organic / inorganic synthesis, chemical process development and a profound understanding of physical chemistry is required. Proficiency in modern analytical methods (NMR, HPLC, MS) as well as good communication skills are desired. A qualified candidate should have a minimum 3 years hands-on laboratory synthesis experience.
Experience in handling energetics, familiarity with microfluidic technology and applying DoE for the improvement of production processes are desirable but not required.
- Experience in the field of HEDM
- Familiarity with microfluidic technology; specifically microfluidic process design
- Knowledge of Design of Experiment (DoE)
- US Citizenship
- M.S. in Chemistry
- Solid knowledge of organic / inorganic synthesis
- Solid knowledge of chemical process development
- Profound understanding of physical chemistry
- Familiar with modern analytical methods like NMR, HPLC, MS etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting problem solving skills
- Please include publication list with resume
- Candidates must be able to pass a background check