Lecturer or Senior Lecturer
The Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering at Iowa State University (www.cbe.iastate.edu) invites applications for the position of Lecturer or Senior Lecturer. This is a part- or full-time (nine- month) non-tenure-eligible faculty position. The person holding the faculty position will be expected to teach undergraduate Chemical Engineering courses, including lecture and laboratory courses, and other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering from an accredited engineering program AND an M.S. degree in Chemical Engineering or a closely-related field and teaching experience.
For consideration at the Senior Lecturer rank, in addition must have a minimum of 6 years college level teaching experience or equivalent.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Ph.D. degree in Chemical Engineering or a closely-related field.
- Experience that demonstrates excellent communication skills.
- Relevant industrial experience.
- Additional years of teaching or training experience.
To apply for this position, view http://www.iastatejobs.com/postings/28931. Please be prepared to enter or attach the following:
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of application/cover letter
- Contact information for three references
- Statement of teaching goals, philosophy, and experience. If you have questions regarding this application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 515-294-4800 or Toll Free: 1-877-477-7485.
For guaranteed consideration, please apply by 12/01/2017.
Iowa State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against. Inquiries can be directed to the Office of Equal Opportunity, 3410 Beardshear Hall, 515 Morrill Road, 515 294-7612, email email@example.com.