Please find qualifications as follows;
- Must have a Ph.D. degree.
- Sufficient Knowledge and research experience of polymer synthesis, polymer properties, functional composites (e.g. insulating materials, heat dissipation materials, adhesive materials), nano materials are required.
The basic period of stay is one year, but can be extended for a maximum of two years. If your hope and our needs are met by the end of term of a contract, we will hire you as a regular position after interviews by Hitachi Chemical Head Quarters.
Terms and Conditions
- Visa support is provided
- Type of position: Visiting researcher
- Salary: JPY 6,240 K/year (a bonus and a terminal allowance are included)
- Rent assistance or dormitory at economical rates
- Commuting costs assistance (but automobile commuting is not allowed)
- Health insurance (including dental and vision) and worker’s compensation
- Travel expenses for moving in to/out from Japan (including those travel expenses for accompanying family members)
Tsukuba, Hitachi, Chikusei (Ibaraki-Prefecture), Matsudo (Chiba-Prefecture), or Fukaya (Saitama-Prefecture).
Application documents, interviews
Your current resume, reprints of your publications, if any, and a recommendation letter (collectively “Application Documents”) should be sent to the Hitachi Chemical R&D center by both e-mail and postal mailing (please find the following addressee). After reviewing the Application Documents* and if there is a vacancy in an appropriate position for the applicant’s expertise, further reviews will be conducted by e-mail correspondence, telephone/teleconference or face-to-face interview.
* We will not return your Application Documents regardless of the selection result. We will protect the privacy of all applicants’ personal information including the Application Documents, and will not use it except for the recruitment process.
Advanced Technology R&D center, Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.
48 Wadai, Tsukuba-shi, Ibaraki 300-4247, Japan
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com