Matrix Sensors, Inc. is a growing early stage gas sensor company with laboratories on the campus of UCLA and Lawrence Berkeley National Lab. We are seeking a general lab technician with experience in an academic or industrial lab setting. This full time opportunity is open at either the Los Angeles or Berkeley location.
Activities include basic laboratory bench work including:
- Performing chemical synthesis and characterization
- Operating and maintaining a gas sensor test system
- Operating standard instrumentation such as frequency counters and oscilloscopes
- Working with lab tools such as microscopes and various metrology equipment
Desired “nice to have” skills include:
- Basic electrical skills, e.g. soldering
- LabView programming
We are seeking energetic self-starters willing to wear many hats. This is a great opportunity to do interesting work, expand your skills, and join a top notch team. We offer full benefits and a competitive salary.