Life Sciences Technology Specialists and Associates: Boston, MA
Lathrop Gage, a national firm with 10 offices and more than 250 attorneys, is actively seeking Technology Specialists and Patent Attorneys to join our Life Sciences Intellectual Property Group in Boston.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing office and practice group and work closely with senior practitioners on a wide variety of patent prosecution matters.
Work will include preparation and prosecution of patent applications, IP due diligence, patent portfolio management and general intellectual property counseling for clients ranging from start-up entrepreneurs to large biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies and research institutions.
We are looking for bright and dedicated individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong scientific backgrounds, preferably a Ph.D. in a relevant life sciences discipline (e.g., molecular biology, biochemistry, genetics, immunology).
- The alternative to a Ph.D. is a Master’s degree with relevant industry experience and the requisite scientific/technical background to take the USPTO Agent’s Exam.
- Outstanding writing and analytical skills are essential.
- Have strong technical skills and excellent communication and writing skills.
- Are creative and detail-oriented, with superior organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Enjoy working both independently and as a member of a team, in a cutting-edge environment.
- For attorney applicants, USPTO registration required and state bar membership required.
Apply for Life Sciences Technology Specialists and Associates: Boston, MA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly