Part-Time writer for industrial R&D grant proposal
The Opus 12 lead technical writer for state and federal grants, will create the initial draft of the technical work plan for state and federal grants for the pre and post-award. The writer will need to spend time amongst the team to understand the state of the technology and work with the CTO to effectively communicate the work plan. A Ph.D. in a chemistry-related field is a must. Hours are flexible and will likely be 2-5 hours per week onsite and about 5-10 hours of remote work for a total of 10-15 hours per week. We can help find similar part-time positions to bring you up to full-time if desired.
- Interact with the Opus 12 team to understand the basics of the technology and business via occasional in-person meetings.
- Create drafts of award applications
- Create drafts of the commercialization (non-technical) section for federal and state grants
- Communicate status of drafts and submit within an established internal deadline
- Great written communicator with a strong technical knowledge
- Ability to communicate with the team about progress
- Ability to work autonomously and without direct oversight
- Previous grant-writing experience recommended
- A Ph.D. in a chemistry-related field is a must
- Competitive hourly rate
- Remote work
Apply for Part-Time writer for industrial R&D grant proposal
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly