Headquartered in Bristol, PA, USA, AstaTech, Inc. is a leading provider of
advanced intermediates, innovative chemical process technologies, and
contract chemistry R&D services mainly for pharmaceutical and biotech
industries world-wide. Its R&D research facility in US and China and
manufacturing facility in China have been serving the needs of all stages
ofdrug discovery, development and manufacturing for nearly 20 years.
The candidate should have a minimum 4 year college degree, chemistry
background preferred. Having excellent team work capability, good
communication and negotiation skills with customers, good presentation
skills with fluent English and wiling to travel.
1. Responsible business territories include but not limited: Medicinal
Chemistry, Custom Synthesis and general catalog business.
2. Bring new clients by daily phone/email communications, trade shows, and
most importantly by visiting customers (usually 1 visit per week). Maintain
client accounts by professional services and communications.
3. Work closely with project management, customer service and our vendors
torespond inquiries, follow up quotations, projects update, communication /
coordination between clients, chemistry, logistics and vendors.
4. Have basic logistics knowledge and work closely with vendors and
logisticdepartment to manage importing/exporting logistic process.
5. Boost the company’s profile and raise awareness of the company by all
means such as website improvement, advertisements, new designs for company
profile presentations, trade show materials, brochures and gifts etc.
6. Manage and submit customer contact details monthly, and attend BD bi-
weekly meeting to report progress in business development.
7. Perform other duties assigned by BD VP (such as supporting VIP projects
tracking and communication) as well as by other management team members.
Please send resume to：email@example.com
Apply for Project Management
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly