We are seeking talented and motivated B.S. synthetic chemists who are passionate about joining world-class scientists in the pursuit of innovative therapies at our Cambridge, MA and central New Jersey locations. The successful candidate will have experience in executing synthetic routes to target molecules, purification, and interpretation of analytical data. The candidate will show an increasingly independent ability to design synthetic routes and interpret biological data. Good communication skills and a naturally collaborative style are necessary for effective drug discovery team participation.
- B.S. degree in Chemistry with 0-2 years external research experience
- A strong commitment to experimental work – experience with multi-step synthesis, purification, and characterization of organic compounds
- Experience with HPLC, NMR, MS instrumentation
- A team player who works effectively within a multidisciplinary organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated and the ability to master new skills and concepts quickly