Postdoctoral Research Associate
A postdoctoral research associate is sought with experience in experimental physical chemistry. The successful candidate will be hired in the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at the University of New Mexico.
Desired qualifications include:
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Physics or related field
- Experience in single molecule spectroscopy and related instrumentation, time-resolved spectroscopy, electrochemistry, and Raman spectroscopy and imaging
- Strong background in quantum mechanics, kinetics and chemical physics
- Familiarity with functional organic materials and devices
Additional qualifications sought are:
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer programming (i.e., MATLAB)
- Technical writing skills
- Effective oral presentation skills
This appointment will be for one year with the possibility of renewal pending satisfactory performance and continued funding.
Applicants must should submit a cover letter, CV, statement of research interests and have 3 letters of recommendation sent on their behalf to John Grey at firstname.lastname@example.org