- Lead and manage all aspects of project team including financials, timelines, sourcing, team dynamics and customer service.
- Serve as liaison between Sales, Senior Management, and the project team for communicating expectations and delivering results.
- Organize and coordinate multi-disciplinary teams for new product development initiatives.
- Plan and effectively execute projects on time/on budget.
- Evaluate new business opportunities, including detailed cost analysis.
- Provide a high level of customer interaction.
- Maintain a high level of positive and effective communication with customers, team members, management, and outside sales representatives.
- Advanced degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, PhD preferred, with 5 or more years of experience in a pharmaceutical arena, preferably with technology transfer experience.
- Experience with overall management and responsibility for new product development project teams.
- Familiarity with cGMP regulations.
- Direct customer contact and relationship management.
- Skills managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Understanding of business plans and financial impacts.
- Good project management skills required. High attention to detail.
- Windows based computer knowledge.