Post-doctoral researcher (intramural research training award)
The Laboratory of Neuroimaging (LNI, National institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism/NIH) directed by Dr. Nora Volkow (Senior Investigator) is seeking a postdoctoral researcher to work in the radiochemistry & chemistry section stationed in Bethesda and Rockville, MD. The research goal of this position is the development and application of PET radiotracers for brain imaging research, focusing on design and synthesis of novel in vivo radiotracers delineating addiction processes & treatment. This position requires a Ph.D. degree in chemistry/or equivalent areas and a strong background in synthetic organic chemistry. Candidates who have less than 5 years of postdoctoral experience are eligible TO APPLY for this program. Experience in radiosynthesis and in vivo imaging with the short lived positron emitters, is desirable but not required. Applicants should email a CV, a research summary, career goals, and the names of three references to Dr. Sunny Kim (email,firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. HHS and NIH are Equal Opportunity Employers. This position is subject to a background investigation.Applications from women, minorities and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged. The NIH is dedicated to building a diverse community in its training and employment programs.
More searches like this
- Biological Research-Basic Full time $40,000 - $49,999 jobs in Rockville
- Medicinal / Clinical Research-Basic Full time $40,000 - $49,999 jobs in Rockville
- Nuclear / Radiochemical Research-Basic Full time $40,000 - $49,999 jobs in Rockville
- Organic Research-Basic Full time $40,000 - $49,999 jobs in Rockville
- Pharmaceutical Research-Basic Full time $40,000 - $49,999 jobs in Rockville