| EOE Statement:|
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location:
This position is in the Department of Internal Medicine, Nutritional Science Division. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Under the direction of a Research Coordinator or PI, participates in clinical research study activities; screens, obtains consent, and enrolls in study; performs a variety of duties involved in the collection, documentation, and reporting of clinical research data.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in the recruitment of study participants as identified in related protocol; visits with study participants to explain study, screens for eligibility and obtains informed consent of participants
- Completes all necessary paperwork/documentation according to study protocol; obtains consent and interviews study subjects/schedules/follow-up
- Performs basic/scripted assessments to confirm eligibility to participate in study; explains and schedules laboratory and diagnostic procedures and/or treatment as required in the study; refers participants to basic resources as necessary
- Collects data from study participants, medical records, interviews, questionnaires, diagnostic tests and other sources; performs basic evaluation and interpretation of collected data and prepares appropriate reports and documentation as necessary; prepares and distributes study packets and information
- Assists with other duties as assigned by research team
High school diploma plus 2 years of administrative or research experience, preferably in a medical environment. Associate’s degree or 2 years of college may substitute for experience.
Clinical research experience and /or nutritional science experience.
Offers made for this position are contingent upon the successful completion of all required pre-employment screens, including a criminal background check, hair sample drug screen, and verification of required professional licenses, registrations, or certifications.
The hiring range for this position is $16.58 - $20.72 per hour.
-Retirement Savings Plan
-22 vacation days
-8 Paid Holidays
-Tuition benefits for employee, spouse and dependent children
-Free Metro Link/ Bus pass
-Free Life Insurance
-Health, Dental, Vision
-Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
-Long Term Disability Insurance
-Flex Spending Plan
Med School HR website (medschoolhr.wustl.edu)
Internal Applicant Instruction:
This position is grade C07.
Please attach a copy of your most current signed performance evaluation (completed within the last 18 months) to your online account. If you have not received a performance evaluation, you may provide two current signed letters of recommendation (written within the last 18 months), preferably to include one letter from either a current or recent former supervisor. To attach these documents, go to: My Career Tools, Add Attachment, Attachment Type – Performance Reviews or Letters of Recommendation.