- successfully completed university degree in pharmaceutical, chemical, bio or material engineering or a related field with a Ph.D. in the topic area of microfluidic preparation of polymeric systems, e.g. droplet-based microfluidics, stop-flow microfluidic etc.
- experience in drafting scientific publications and a publication record corresponding to the carrier steps already taken
- relevant experience in preparing and analyzing polymeric carriers
- experience in the operating lab software to control instrumental set-ups
- practical skills in constructing experimental set-ups
- outstanding organizational skills and a systematic and goal-oriented working style
- fluent English
- experienced handling of MS Office software
For further information please contact Dr. Christian Wischke via email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we offer:
- a diversified and responsible job in an international environment
- an attractive working environment where your ideas and your engagement are demanded
- appropriate salary related to TV-AVH as well as the usual public sector social benefits
The advancement of equality at the Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht goes without saying; in particular, we are striving to increase the percentage of women in the science sector. Severely disabled persons with equal qualifications will be considered preferentially within the framework of legal requirements.
Then we are looking forward to receive your comprehensive application documents indicating the reference number code no. 2016/B 23 via email containing one file not exceeding 8 MB email@example.com
Closing date for applications is September, 22nd, 2016.