Safety Partners is the leading environmental, health and safety (EHS) consulting firm in the Greater Cambridge/Boston life science sector. Our Consulting Safety Officers (CSOs) work with leading bio-pharma companies large and small, to provide comprehensive EHS services throughout each company’s lifecycle. Over the last 25 years we have helped over 400 companies advance their science by providing strong safety program management. By taking the responsibility of running an EHS program off the shoulders of our clients they can focus on pushing their science forward and ultimately improving patients’ lives.
Our CSOs interact with every level of an organization -- visionaries, researchers, and senior leaders in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
If you are interested in making a transition to a challenging EHS role, a great career opportunity awaits you at Safety Partners. You will learn the full spectrum of EHS program creation and implementation, not singularly focus on one area of expertise. If you work at the bench, and are looking for an alternative career, let us tell you why becoming a Safety Partners CSO is a rewarding career choice.
- Work with clients to implement biosafety, chemical safety, radiation safety, emergency preparedness, and develop practices for the safe procurement, use, and disposal of hazardous materials
- Conduct job safety analyses and risk assessments
- Manage EHS permitting and licensing in compliance with Federal, State, and Local regulations
- Audit operations to confirm that EHS program components are being observed by client staff
- Coordinate and facilitate safety committees
- Prepare and deliver training to fulfill regulatory requirements and ensure client employees are fully aware of the safety program
- Coordinate specialized training, such as RCRA, DOT, IATA, OSHA First Responder, Wastewater Operator, CPR, First Aid, and AED
- Develop and maintain applicable OSHA specific safety programs
- Maintain complete documentation of all aspects of the EHS program