The position is responsible for the leadership and development of the process technology team. This team is responsible for any programs or projects designed to optimize profitability of plants and facilities both domestically and internationally. This team is also responsible for the generation, development, implementation, and translation of new manufacturing technologies while optimizing existing processes within Kalamazoo Holdings.
Essential Job Functions:
o Manage, monitor and communicate results of the process development and engineering team.
o Leverage a team-based leadership style by using excellent communication skills and though the use of data driven business acumen.
o Identify and lead the implementation of new/improved and sustainable manufacturing technologies for Kalsec, Inc.. Such efforts may also include:
• Validating and translating selected contract manufacturing technologies into Kalsec, Inc..
• Work with operations, supply chain, technology, procurement, supplier quality, engineering, environmental, and other departments.
• Leading efforts for new operations technologies at global locations.
o Lead programs and projects to improve manufacturing throughput and capacity
• Work with QC and/or analytical to put on-line methods in place as needed.
• Work with Engineering and Process Technology groups to establish proper process parameters for design and implementation.
o Interface with R&D, Engineering, and Production to develop and implement new processes and equipment in the operations department as necessary to support the production of new products.
o Identify, quantify, and develop opportunities within the business for improvements, communicate a clear business case, and execute the action plan to achieve success.