• An advanced degree in the Life Sciences or in the history of science with a BS in life sciences
• Experience working in a scientific environment
• Excellent writing and communication skills are required
• Ability to creatively plan and execute multi-dimensional services and programs
• Ability to participate in grant writing proposals, writing grant proposals and carrying out funded initiatives.
• A passionate interest in current Life Sciences research and experience in science communication is preferred.
Familiarity with scholarly publications in the cancer, genetics and, or bioinformatics fields. Familiarity with health and life sciences databases and thorough knowledge of search interfaces. Familiarity with grant writing. Excellent interpersonal, multitasking, verbal and written communication skills are required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Interested candidates should apply via the CSHL Careers website at: https://cshl.peopleadmin.com/postings/10665
Position Number 00268-E
For more information about CSHL, please visit https://www.cshl.edu.
CSHL is an EO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor