The Department of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering at NUS is the pioneer institution offering premier chemical engineering education in Singapore and an internationally-renowned ChBE department. With a vibrant international community of more than 1500 students in both undergraduate and postgraduate programs mentored by 40 faculty with diverse research expertise, we offer a range of attractive and exciting educational and research programs, making significant contributions and impact locally and internationally.
We are seeking …
- [Position A]: Dynamic individuals with outstanding research leaderships and strong commitment to education. Individuals who can contribute to and synergize well with a large and growing department, and develop well-funded research programs of international visibility and impact particularly in the areas of Membrane Science & Technology, Chemical Product Design, and Natural Gas Science & Engineering, are welcome to explore the possibility of making NUS their academic home.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to meet the Search Committee at the 2016 AIChE Annual Meeting in San Francisco.
- [Position B]: Educator-track faculty candidates who are passionate about teaching and pedagogic research, especially in areas of Safety, Health & Environmental Technology, Process Control and Chemical Engineering Plant Design. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Supervise design and industrial attachment projects
- Conduct pedagogical research
- Teach core chemical engineering courses and technical electives
Interested candidates are invited to email a detailed CV, a teaching philosophy statement, list of publications, statement of research interests and plans, statement of teaching interests and plans, evidence of teaching ability (e.g. student feedback), contact details of at least 4 referees (including main PhD supervisor) and the NUS Personal Data Consent for Job Applicants to:
Chairman, Search Committee
Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
National University of Singapore
Applicants are to indicate clearly in the email the position of application (e.g. Position A or Position B). We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please explore our website (http://www.chbe.nus.edu.sg/careers/career) to learn more about our department. Launch a bright future with us today!