Residing Preference: Boston, MA
Territory Includes: MA, CT, RI, VT, NH, ME
Candidates MUST have previous field-based experience and/or Dermatology expertise
The MSL will function as a regional, field based extension of Medical Affairs by representing our client and its novel, lead investigational product, for the treatment of atopic dermatitis.
The MSL will deliver cutting edge clinical and scientific data, and technical/practical education, to key thought leaders, professional societies, and payers within the dermatology and pediatric dermatology arenas. The MSL is responsible for developing, coordinating and assuring implementation of corporate, scientific and clinical strategies to these thought leaders within academic, clinical and health care organizations. The MSL will build long-term peer-to-peer relationships and establish rapport with these thought leaders through highly scientific disease-related discussions. These scientific exchanges will support and/or expand current dermatology-related therapeutic concepts, as well as ensure for the safe and effective utilization of Company product (s).
· Identify KOLs within institutions, hospital systems, group and private practices, payers and pharmacy management groups within their assigned region
· Develop scientific relationships with KOLs within aforementioned groups
· Represent the Company at Medical Conferences in the capacity of medical booth coverage, clinical session coverage and/or competitive intelligence gathering
· Respond to KOL and HCP unsolicited questions
· Communicate to KOLs and HCPs approved scientific or clinical data or disease state information consistent with the medical imperatives of the Company and in accordance with policies and SOPs
· Assess clinical and healthcare economic outcomes research interest, ability and topics of interest from the KOL or organization
· Present on behalf of the Companies scientific, pharmacoeconomic, budget impact models and disease state presentations to formulary committees at institutions, payers and managed care organizations (ACOs, MCOs, PBMs)
· Attend Company Medical Advisory Boards
· Deliver and support clinical training of commercial colleagues when assigned