MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Master’s degree or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered. A master’s degree in Hematology or related discipline is preferred.
Minimum 5 years industry experience.
- The fully performing individual will possess a minimum of five or more years of supervisory experience and industry experience.
- Demonstrated and effective leadership and managerial skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge in applicable regulations affecting areas of responsibility.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principal chemical, biological, physical, biochemical, and/or environmental techniques as applicable to work assignments.
- Comprehensive knowledge of FDA and international regulations and requirements relevant to work assignments, GLP, IDE, PMA, 510(K), OSHA, EPA, DOT, and ISO.
- Ability to select, develop and evaluate staff.
- Ability to succeed in a team oriented atmosphere and lead team activities.
- Excellent oral presentation skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of FDA QSR/ISO 9000.
- Understanding of applications and limitations of classical and instrumental chemical methods.
- Experienced in hematology and material biocompatibility beneficial.
- Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
An equivalent competency level acquired through a variation of these qualifications may be considered.
Typical Office Environment requirements include: reading, speaking, hearing, close vision, walking, bending, sitting, and occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. As of January 1, 2017 the Terumo BCT Lakewood, Colorado location will be a tobacco-free workplace. For more information about Terumo BCT, visit our website www.terumobct.com/careers.