The team I am working with are supported by the whole company and apply a variety of techniques to improve the performance of the firm, optimise profits and help C-level management make informed statistically significant decisions.
Candidates will ideally have a PhD/DPhil in Statistics, Machine Learning, Comp Sci or similar. My client is looking for people who are excellent coding in either Python or R who are either straight grads or have some post-doc, industry, 'big data', finance experience in a position that has begun to utilise their intellectual curiosity.
All team members will bring their own expertise in any given area and have the chance to increase their knowledge to include all/most of the following techniques with support and internal training:
- Classification (Neural Net, Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, KNN, etc)
- Regression (Linear, Nonlinear, etc)
- Clustering (K-means, Fuzzy C-means, Hierarchical, Mixture Modelling, etc)
- Time-series Modelling/Prediction (AR, ARMA, ARIMA, Exponential Smoothing, etc.)
- Bayesian Modelling (Gaussian processes, MCMC, etc.)
- Hierarchical Modelling
- Statistical Model Development (Hypothesis Testing, Learning, etc.)
- Big Data experience
- High-performance computing
- R & Python
My client is keen to begin interviewing as soon as possible so please don't hesitate to get in touch.
If you would be interested in discussing this further, please send a CV and a paragraph detailing your suitability to Sammy @ firstname.lastname@example.org