Territory includes: MO, IA, KS, SD, ND, NE, MN, MT, WY
The Medical Affairs Company (TMAC) is recruiting for an Oncology Medical Science Liaison to join an innovative/cutting edge science pharmaceutical company.
The MSL will provide clinical and scientific support to patient advocate groups, institutions, key opinion leaders, community physicians, investigators and other healthcare providers. The Medical Science Liaison will be responsible for establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with nationwide and regional key opinion leaders (KOLs) to align interests, discuss research and medical information, and to facilitate both clinical trial efforts and externally-sponsored studies within their geographic area of coverage.
- Builds external relationships with opinion leaders in academic and community settings consistent with the strategy and objectives of Medical Affairs department and overall strategies
- Work to pair internal and external key customer’s educational and research needs with available resources and provide latest emerging data in response to specific healthcare professional inquires. ( to include for managed care accounts and organizations)
- Proactively identify and facilitate the evaluation and initiation of investigator-initiated trials where appropriate, and supports clinical trial recruitment.
- Partner with Advocacy Groups as needed, to develop strategic interactions and patient-aimed communication materials.
- Develop and maintain scientific, clinical and therapeutic expertise in the area of Oncology
- Represents and supports Medical Affairs departments at scientific meetings including congresses, symposia, advisory boards, and investigator meetings. Interprets and reports findings with recommendations for action to relevant internal stakeholders