*Evidera will be at this year's ISPOR event in Vienna. Feel free to stop by booth #805 to speak with a member of the Modelling & Simulation team and/or Talent Acquisition!*
Evidera is a global research consulting group that partners with life sciences organisations worldwide to develop, capture, and communicate the clinical and economic evidence required to substantiate the value of their products and optimise their products’ market access and commercial success. Our research and consulting services are driven by world-class science and thought leadership and leverage a unique combination of capabilities in health economics, outcomes research, market access, data analytics, and epidemiology.
Evidera’s Modeling & Simulation team is one of the largest in the industry, and has earned a reputation for innovation, advancing modeling methods, and setting the benchmark for best practices. The Modeling & Simulation team work closely with our clients, colleagues and other collaborators to develop and implement programs of health economic research for a wide range of therapeutic areas, and to help:
- Demonstrate the value of an intervention beyond efficacy
- Assess benefits and risks associated with healthcare interventions
- Design and interpretation of clinical trials
- Assess pricing scenarios
- Inform strategic planning and product development
The Modeling & Simulation team has a history of investing in the development of novel methods and new products, expanding its reach across a wide spectrum of life sciences activities. We also take a leading role in dissemination of our research, with multiple paper and presentations being produce by the team each year.
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Senior Scientist for our Modeling and Simulation team in our London office. You will be the independent principal investigator of health economic projects responsible for overseeing all aspects of project delivery, including delegating project management tasks to mid-level and junior staff. You will also take scientific responsibility for project completion, strategic consultation, and use of best methods to address research needs. You will also:
- Lead client engagements to develop analytic and strategic solutions in the area of health economics
- Be the scientifically responsible person for design and implementation of selected studies or mathematical models
- Lead or participate in programs of research which span multiple disciplines beyond modeling, such as comparative effectiveness, epidemiology, market access, and value demonstration
- Review and finalize project deliverables and ensure study findings are valid and reliable.
- As principal investigator and project lead, have final budget, deliverable and project timeline responsibility; identify scope expansion and need for amendments; serve as consultant to other principal investigators or staff on other projects.
- Direct other "non-billable" activities (e.g. lead development of proposals, pursue methodological advancements, supervise staff, identify and pursue business opportunities within Evidera and bring in new projects).
- Travel is expected at approximately 10%
What we offer you
- Evidera offers a competitive salary and benefits package, with flexible working hours and work/life balance
- Our London office boasts a collaborative working environment with a robust support system - you will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects with some of the industry’s leading researchers.
- We are committed to providing professional development, with ample opportunity to advance for all of our staff.