Colorado State University (CSU) seeks a Hazardous Waste Manager to join the Chemical Management Unit (CMU), which is a division under Environmental Health Services (EHS). CSU is a land-grant institution with over 30,000 students and is a Carnegie Research University with an annual research expenditure of $330 million in fiscal year 2011. As a result, CSU generates between 60-65 tons of hazardous waste a year and is registered with EPA as a 90-day large quantity generator (LQG). The University has over 450 active hazardous waste sites with nearly 90% of the waste coming from research and the remaining 10% in support of teaching and university operations.
Get job alerts from Colorado State University straight to your inbox