Sr. Research Associate
Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Analytical Chemistry, Research Triangle Park (RTP), NC
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world for those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as part of R&D, you will create and develop the biological answers that will pave the way for a brighter future.
Research Associate, Analytical Chemistry
Are you ready for a challenging role that lets you use both your scientific foundation and technological expertise? If so, you could be our new colleague in BioAg Assay Development. You’ll be part of a dynamic team based in Research Triangle Park, NC and will assist in the development and running of sophisticated experiments. Duties of the position will primarily involve sample preparation and analysis, method development, and implementation in support of diverse projects. You will be responsible for method development and execution of multiple analyses using a variety of analytical equipment. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are as comfortable with mastering new technology as you are with collecting data and interpreting results. For the right individual, this is a fantastic career opportunity with potential for personal and professional development.
In this position you need to:
- A B.S. or M.S. in Chemistry or closely related field, including a background in Analytical Chemistry, is required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with analytical chromatography (HPLC, GC) is required.
- Knowledge and experience with Mass Spectrometry is preferred.
- In addition, knowledge and experience with Biochemistry, Assay Development, and/or Microbiology is a plus.
- Industry experience with applied microbiology such as agriculturally relevant microorganisms is a plus.
- Knowledge in biochemistry and plant physiology is also desirable.
- Have strong analytical thinking and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as is the ability to work as part of a team on multiples projects.
- Have the ability to work in the U.S. now or in the future without sponsorship
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s unfold your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation. Together with customers across a broad array of industries, we create tomorrow’s biosolutions, improving our customers’ business and the use of our planet’s resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
Novozymes is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.
More search results
Biotech Reporter, C&EN
American Chemical Society
Visiting Instructor/Assistant Professor of Chemis…
Process Safety Engineer
Associate or Senior Editor (m/f) Nature Catalysis
Wahring & Co. Media GmbH
Laboratory Director of the X-ray Crystallography …
University of California, Berkeley