Trace-Ability is a growing FDA-funded startup company developing breakthrough automated analytical technology for application in radio-pharmaceutical production. It currently leads a consortium of companies and research institutions in a program focused on industrial validation of the new technology.
We are looking for qualified candidates for a scientist position with a strong track record of scientific achievement and a PhD degree in analytical / organic / bio-organic chemistry or chemical engineering. (Candidates with Master’s degree and industrial experience will also be considered.) The perfect candidate should be a result-oriented independent thinker capable of learning new concepts.
Successful candidate will start in charge of a project focused on development and validation of novel HPLC systems and methods. You will be accountable for specific project deliverables and are expected to have high degree of independence in your scientific thinking and ownership of quality results. Further assignments after project completion will depend on project results and company priorities.
Required skills include:
- Ability to use scientific method to design meaningful experiments with quantifiable results
- Effective use of scientific literature
- Strong theoretical background in chemistry
- Strong track record of initiative and achievement of results
- Development/validation of HPLC methods
Highly desired experience includes:
- Development of chromatographic systems (hardware/software)
- Validation of new analytical methods in a GMP environment
- Liquid handlers
Trace-Ability offers competitive salary commensurate with experience. Position is located in Culver City, CA.
To apply, please provide:
(1) A very specific explanation of why you are perfect for this job (not a lengthy general cover letter),
(2) Resume focused on your results (not a listing of your tasks),
(3) Salary requirements.
Address all correspondence to:
Arkadij Elizarov, PhD