When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Position Summary: The individual will work with R&D, Operations and Project Management on projects related to new product development, process validation and test method validation.
- Qualification and verification of LC-MS systems
- Test method development and validation involving LC-MS
- Draft documents including instrument SOPs, test method validation plans/reports and material qualification plans/reports
- Assist manufacturing group with process optimization
- B.S. degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Cell Biology or related field, with 3+ years LC-MS experience; or an M.S. degree with 2+ years of LC-MS experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to learn and apply continuous improvement principles, Design of Experiments (DOE), and Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Ability to manage projects and adhere to timelines while working independently.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.