- Manager, Regulatory Compliance (relocation to Erie, PA required)
- LORD Corporation
- Erie, PA
- May 19, 2017
Manager, Regulatory Compliance (relocation to Erie, PA required)
The Manager, Regulatory Compliance position reports directly to the Director, Environmental, Safety, Health and Regulatory Compliance. The incumbent is responsible for planning, initiating, and managing the policies, procedures and business practices required to assure compliance with domestic and international chemical and environmental regulations as they relate to LORD materials and products worldwide. This position is located in Erie, PA.
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE PROGRAM AND REQUIREMENTS ARE:
- Chemical hazard communication: SDS/MSDS, GHS, and IMDS.
- Transportation and dangerous good compliance and Chemtrec Emergency Response.
- Compliance with USEPA TSCA and chemical regulatory schemes in other countries, EU Reach, China, Japan, Canada, Korea.
- Compliance with product related environmental regulations: Air, Water, and Waste.
- Interact with customers, regulatory agencies, trade associations, on all matters related to our products.
- Participate on teams introducing new chemical products and make modification to existing product lines.
- Regulatory review of chemicals used in potential mergers and acquisitions.
- Very detailed understanding and working experience with SAP.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Review of contracts and related documents.
- Knowledge of organic chemistry.
- Working knowledge of SAP regulatory functions and related regulatory databases.
- Five years experience working in a regulatory environment for the chemical industry.
- Experience working with regulatory agencies and trade associations.
- Advance degree in Chemistry, Polymer Science, or similar field.
- Five to ten years current experience working with SAP regulatory functions and related regulatory databases.
- Prior experience working in a chemical regulatory function with global responsibilities.
- Prior experience in registering chemical substances globally.
- Developing strategies for commercialization and globalization of product lines.
- Minimum Educational Level of a BS/BA
- Experience level of 5-8 years.
More search results
Research Materials Coordinator
Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center
Visiting Assistant Professor of Organic Chemistry
Washington and Lee University
Visiting Assistant Professor of Chemistry
Visiting Assistant Professor in General Chemistry…
Water Quality Lab Specialist