Director, Bioanalytical Laboratories- Large Molecule
Medpace Bioanalytical Laboratory (MBL) offers bioanalytical services in all stages of drug development by using new, hi-tech instrumentation and amenities. MBL provides method transfer, development, validation and analyses of preclinical and clinical biological samples.
MBL is growing rapidly and adding several positions to the laboratory, which is located in our global headquarters of Cincinnati, OH. As part of this growth, we are looking for a Director, Bioanalytical Laboratories who specializes in Large Molecule studies, to join our company. In this position, you will report to the Executive Director, Bioanalytical Laboratories and be a member of the Bioanalytical leadership team.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
- Direct operational processes, business development, research and development and quality control functions for Medpace Bioanalytical Laboratories;
- Review analyses of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives;
- Represent department in Business Development, including reviewing proposals and participating in general capabilities and bid defense meetings; and
- Manage TK/PK and ADA for large molecule studies scientifically and in regulation aspects (FDA, EMA, OECD, etc.).
- Masters or PhD in Bioanalytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, or related field;
- Previous experience managing others in a bioanalytical laboratory;
- Hands-on experience in bioanalysis that includes instrumentation (HPLC, LC/MS/MS and liquid scintillation counting techniques), validation of immunoassays, ECL and PCR techniques, liquid binding assays including ELISA and RIA, flow cytometry, chromatography, solution chemistry, extraction techniques, automation, etc.;
- In-depth knowledge of clinical laboratory science, GLP, FDA regulations, method development, sample production; and
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills including presentation skills.
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding, and you will be given the tools and training to succeed. Medpace rewards strong performance with opportunities to grow professionally. Medpace offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, PTO, 401(k) with match, and bonuses based on individual and company performance. We also offer a 24-hour on-site fitness facility with a personal trainer, as well as a business casual work environment.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets