Teaching, and service within the Chemistry & Geochemistry Department. Primary teaching responsibilities will be in General Chemistry and more than one of the following courses, as needed: Organic Chemistry laboratory, Survey of Organic and Biochemistry, Environmental Chemistry, and Inorganic Chemistry. Service duties to the department include, but are not limited to, attending departmental meetings, advising students, and participating in outreach events.
- Earned M.S. in chemistry or in a closely related discipline
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Good interpersonal relationship skills;
- Knowledge and training in a chemistry related area that complements department strengths.
- Earned Ph.D. and teaching experience in any of the following areas;
- General, inorganic, or environmental chemistry, or other areas that support departmental goals.