Visiting Assistant Professor
Teaching, and service within the Chemistry & Geochemistry Department. Primary teaching responsibilities will be in General Chemistry and more than one of the following courses, as needed: Organic Chemistry laboratory, Survey of Organic and Biochemistry, Environmental Chemistry, and Inorganic Chemistry. Service duties to the department include, but are not limited to, attending departmental meetings, advising students, and participating in outreach events.
- Earned M.S. in chemistry or in a closely related discipline
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Good interpersonal relationship skills;
- Knowledge and training in a chemistry related area that complements department strengths.
- Earned Ph.D. and teaching experience in any of the following areas;
- General, inorganic, or environmental chemistry, or other areas that support departmental goals.
More search results
Sales & BD Mgrs/Directors/VPs in Building Blocks,…
PharmaBlock Sciences (Nanjing), Inc.
Group Leader/Principal Scientist - Surface and Po…
Saint-Gobain Innovative Materials
Director of Process Engineering Research; Chemica…
Cambrex High Point
Roche Postdoctoral Fellowship in Targeted Drug De…
NRC Research Associateship Program
The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine