Matheson, a leading manufacturer, processor, retail sales and distributor of welding gases and supplies has the following opportunity available at our Waverly, NE facility.
- Performs routine maintenance and calibration on analytical equipment.
- Calculates, prepares, and fills medical and specialty gas mixtures and pures using partial pressure and gravimetric techniques.
- Analyzes products for purity conformance to specifications.
- Processes cylinder for shipment, including painting, labeling, and preparing certificates of analysis.
- Maintains all quality control records and other required documentation in order to comply with company, local, state, and federal guidelines and regulations.
- Test and certify incoming raw materials for production.
- Cylinder handling and loading as required.
- Participate in all required safety activities and maintain a safe work environment
- Must have solid math and computer skills
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English
- BS in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or 10 years of analytical experience.
- Candidate should have experience working in a quality assurance laboratory capacity and be familiar with analytical gas techniques.
Matheson offers a full benefits and compensation package.
Apply online at:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matheson is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability