Scientist – Agriculture
Evonik is one of the world leaders in specialty chemicals. Profitable growth and a sustained increase in the value of the company form the heart of Evonik’s corporate strategy. Our innovative spirit and integrate technology platforms support our strategic focus on high-growth megatrends in health, nutrition, resource efficiency and globalization. Evonik is active in over 100 countries around the world. And that means a world of opportunities for you. There’s no better time than right now to build your future with us and be a part of our international team.
Provide support for applications projects: formulation development with existing or new adjuvants developing new customers, field trial support, technical inquiries, trouble shooting, formulation development with existing or new dispersants/emulsifiers/antifoams, technical reports, and customer presentations, product selection, new product qualifications. Identify missing or overlooked technologies, which could significantly enhance both knowledge base and business growth.
• Provide product and pesticide formulation support to solve customer problems and to expand Evonik portfolio. Independent planning and design of lab activities including milling studies, stability studies, wetter, defoamer, dispersant, emulsifier evaluations and comparison against competition.
• Visit customers throughout the Americas regions and present portfolio to engage new business opportunities. Attend conferences and pertinent off-site trainings.
• Independently identify and plan innovation activities around new molecules, new applications, new technologies, etc., which may lead to expanded growth and opportunities in the longer term.
• Document experiments in a laboratory notebook and submit written reports on project completion. Prepare technical reports and prepare customer presentations on applications of Evonik adjuvants. Update I2P project data base routinely.
•PhD in chemistry or related field.
• 5+ years in industry preferably in formulation development for pesticide active ingredients; colloidal chemistry and interfacial science experience desired; knowledge of surfactants, siloxanes, and adjuvants a definite plus.
•Must have basic knowledge of organic chemistry; must be well acquainted with proper laboratory notebook practices; must have basic understanding of EHS policies and standards; fluency in Spanish advantageous.
• Computer literate - Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
More search results
Sales & BD Mgrs/Directors/VPs in Building Blocks,…
PharmaBlock Sciences (Nanjing), Inc.
Group Leader/Principal Scientist - Surface and Po…
Saint-Gobain Innovative Materials
Director of Process Engineering Research; Chemica…
Cambrex High Point
Roche Postdoctoral Fellowship in Targeted Drug De…
NRC Research Associateship Program
The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine