- MM Lab, Inc. operates a 2,500 sq. ft. state of the art laboratory to perform all State of Nevada mandated Medical Marijuana testing for usable marijuana, marijuana-infused products, extracts of marijuana and edible marijuana products.
- The Company’s objective is to deliver a premier model of laboratory services by providing analytical support and professional consulting to marijuana cultivation facilities and the marijuana product industry to insure the safety and efficacy of medicinal marijuana products.
ROLE OF DIRECTOR
- The Scientific Director ensures that the laboratory achieves and maintains quality standards of practice and also supervises all staff of the laboratory.
- The Director reviews, comments and makes recommendations to ensure compliance with federal and state laws and regulations; serves as liaison to customers and provides analyses and expertise regarding medical marijuana quality testing to ensure regulatory compliance. The Director also performs related duties as assigned.
- The Director plans, organizes, controls, integrates and evaluates the work of the laboratory; with staff, develops, implements and monitors work plans to achieve goals and objectives; develops and monitors performance against the annual budget; and manages and directs the development, implementation and evaluation of plans, work processes, systems and procedures to achieve annual goals, objectives and work standards.
- The Director will oversee development of testing protocols on medical marijuana and marijuana extracts for moisture content, potency content, terpene analysis, foreign matter inspection, microbial screening, mycotoxin screening, residual solvents, heavy metals tests as required by regulation.
- The Director prepares and/or approves monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports to regulatory agencies; and provides assistance to consultants and state regulatory agents during on-site inspections and sampling. Knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations for operation of a laboratory is desired.
- The Director approves an inventory of laboratory equipment, chemicals and supplies; and drafts bid specifications for the purchase of laboratory equipment. The Director ensure that laboratory maintains certification for compliance testing of all medical marijuana standards.
- A doctorate degree in chemical or biological sciencesand have at least two years of post-degree laboratory experience OR
- A master’s degree in chemical or biological sciences and have at least four years of post-degree laboratory experience; OR
- A bachelor’s degree in chemical or biological sciences from an accredited college or university and have at least six years of post-degree laboratory experience.
Knowledge of Shimadzu LCMS and GCMS operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting is beneficial to the role. Previous experience in pesticide analysis, including method development is desired. Previous experience in implementation and maintenance of ISO 17025 is helpful.
- Six figure Salary / Incentive package
- Sign on bonus
- Productivity Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Relocation package
- Partnership Opportunity
Please contact Dr. Shah on his cell 702-578-5737 for any inquiry or
Email: email@example.com with your CV so we can get back to you.