Join the Haircolor team to develop innovative and disruptive haircolor products with proven consumer perceivable benefits. Work in a team-oriented environment to identify new technologies with potential benefits and translate the technology into cosmetic products. Interact with various groups within R&I for new product development, product concept testing, and ensure a smooth transition of new products and technology to the development team.
- Create new cosmetic products and new technology by designing the formula/technology to fully explore the potential benefits and disrupt the market.
- Work closely with partner groups within Research and Innovation, Operations and Marketing for successful product development and launches.
- Work closely with research labs to ensure a smooth transition of new products and technologies into development.
- Communicate and present the technology and new products to Marketing and colleagues at different geographic locations and different categories within the company.
- Develop good knowledge of competitor’s patent environments and close awareness of consumer need gap and marketing trends.
- Show creativity and resourcefulness to come up with solutions during the product development process and/or in anticipation to issues which may come up in pilot plant or during Manufacturing
- Supervise and coach laboratory staff
- Serves as a technical resource in the Hair Color departmental efforts and identifies, recommends and utilizes new product innovation
- Must have a strong sense of urgency, be flexible and independent
- BS/MS in Chemistry or related field.
- A minimum of 5+ years experience in the cosmetic industry, preferable with a strong background in haircolor.
- Supervise a small team of 1 to 2 chemists.
- Be able to work under pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Authorization to work long term in the U.S. required.
More search results
NRC Research Associateship Program
The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine
CHAIR OF CHEMISTRY
Faculty Position Openings
School of chemistry and chemical engineering, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
Faculty Positions at the College of Chemistry & C…