Technical Program Manager, Global Environmental Compliance
With the ever-changing global environmental regulations on products, batteries, packaging, we need to perform product compliance analysis to understand the impact of these reportable and restricted substances on Bose parts and products. The program manager will be responsible for leading the effort to improve GEC data management and GEC processes to ensure product environmental compliance. This position will require the program manager to work with cross-functional teams at Bose, suppliers, Joint Development Manufacturers (JDMs), and third party suppliers to manage GEC compliance data (for example: compliance documentation or full material disclosure(FMD) for sourced part/product). He/She will also escalate any supplier issues to the Manufacturing Global Supply Chain(MGSC) group and divisions to enhance data collection from challenging suppliers. Compliance data collected from Bose suppliers and JDMs will be uploaded into Bose PLM and material database so that due diligence can be performed on substance analysis for Bose parts and products marketed globally. The PM will also work together with GEC team to improve GEC processes to ensure that parts and products sourced and manufactured by Bose Corporation are compliant with global environmental regulations and customer requirements. He/she will act independently while taking guidance and general direction from the manager.
- Strategize, lead, and own effort to improve GEC data management
- Manage and own compliance data and tools
- Manage compliance documentation and FMD communications with data collection providers, Bose suppliers, JDMs, software vendors, MGSC and the greater Bose community
- Lead, negotiate, and resolve issues to upload and manage data; ensure all open issues are driven to closure
- Assist in resolving supplier issues related to data collection.
- Drive towards integrating compliance data to additional Bose processes
- Work together with GEC team to improve GEC internal processes
- Ensure that compliance issues do not negatively affect product launch dates
- More than 3 years of program management, PMP and/or LEAN certification a plus
- Bachelor’s of Science in Engineering
- Experience in managing environmental or similar database
- Experience in supplier management
- Experience in Consumer Electronics a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and level of organization
- Works independently while taking responsibilities under general direction
- Knowledge in software tools and materials, a plus
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company's pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
More search results
Sales & BD Mgrs/Directors/VPs in Building Blocks,…
PharmaBlock Sciences (Nanjing), Inc.
Group Leader/Principal Scientist - Surface and Po…
Saint-Gobain Innovative Materials
Director of Process Engineering Research; Chemica…
Cambrex High Point
Roche Postdoctoral Fellowship in Targeted Drug De…
NRC Research Associateship Program
The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine