L&L Products is a technology-driven organization with unique capabilities in materials science and product engineering. If you have high expectations, respond well to challenges and like being part of a team, then L&L Products could be the ideal place to grow your career. We are a multi-cultural, world-wide organization that empowers its people, values enthusiasm and competence, and rewards success.
Summary of primary duties and responsibilities:
- Identify and create new technologies in structural and/or environmental sealing polymeric materials and processes through a technically fundamental approach.
- Develop fundamental knowledge on the relationship of materials, processes, structures, and properties.
- Lead a set of R&D personnel to independently plan and execute research and development projects to explore new technologies, products, or modes of problem solution.
- Provide mentorship to less-experienced associates.
- Generate and interpret data in context of problem resolution and effectively communicate findings and direction to other departments in the organization.
- Maintain and expand expertise in a set of scientific areas, including physical, chemical, analytical, or formulation principles and methods.
- Help develop mechanistic understanding of current products and processes.
- Cultivate global collaboration in the internal and external scientific community.
- Support patent activities through filing activities, patent surveillance, and defense of our intellectual property.
- Serve as a champion of safety practices in the laboratory and office environments.
- BS, MS, or PhD in the sciences, typically in the chemical and engineering sciences.
- At least 5 years of experience leading and mentoring research and development personnel toward the identification and development of new technologies in a business setting.
- Select skills in technical/scientific disciplines, as required. Versed in scientific methods, laboratory apparatus, and communication skills.
More search results
Director, Analytical Development
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Sales & BD Mgrs/Directors/VPs in Building Blocks,…
PharmaBlock Sciences (Nanjing), Inc.
Group Leader/Principal Scientist - Surface and Po…
Saint-Gobain Innovative Materials
Director of Process Engineering Research; Chemica…
Cambrex High Point
Roche Postdoctoral Fellowship in Targeted Drug De…