Pre-formulation Development, Associate Director or Above
Thank you for your attention on Hutchison Medi Pharma.
You can contact with firstname.lastname@example.org to share CV etc., we will arrange onsite interview on August 20-24 in Washington, DC (254th ACS National Meeting & Exposition) after CV screening.
- Manage Pre-formulation group, work closely with Process group and Formulation group to meet project timelines, departmental goals
- Plan, co-ordinate and oversee the work activities of Polymorph screening, Salt screening and selection, Solid state characterization (PXRD, TGA, DSC, Microscopy, etc.), Solubility determination, Particle size analysis, Recrystallization, pKa determination
- Support Process group to control particle size of API with recrystallization and milling.
- Support Formulation group to develop new formulations for poorly soluble compounds（such as nano-particles, solid dispersion, microemulsion） to improve bioavailability.
- Quick adapt to new technology and be a technical leader in certain areas
- Prepare document (Pre-formulation part) for IND and NDA filling
- Ph.D. (or equivalent) in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemical Engineering or closely related field preferred.
- 8+ years' experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Strong technical knowledge of preformulation development. Working knowledge of process scale-up and technology transfer, cGMPs, ICH guidelines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in internal and external (ie CMO/CRO management) interactions
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent time and project management skills
Apply for Pre-formulation Development, Associate Director or Above
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly