Please choose “Type A” or “Type B” as follows;
Type A - Must have a Ph.D. degree. Sufficient knowledge and research experience of polymer synthesis, polymer properties, functional composites (e.g. insulating materials, heat dissipation materials), biocompatible materials, or synthetic biology are required.
Type B - Must have a master’s degree of management of technology.
- More than three years of business experiences in chemical technology field are preferred.
The basic contract is for one year, but can be extended for up to two years in maximum in total. There is an opportunity for a permanent position at the end of the contract if your desire and our needs are met after the interviews at the company’s headquarters.
Terms and Conditions
Visa support is provided Type of position - Visiting researcher
Salary- JP¥6,240 K/year (bonus is included)
- Rent assistance or dormitory at economical rates
- Commuting costs assistance (but automobile commuting is not allowed)
- Health insurance (including dental and vision) and worker’s compensation
- Travel expenses for moving in to/out from Japan (including those travel expenses for accompanying family members)
Application Documents and interviews
Your current resume, reprints of your publications, if any, and a recommendation letter (collectively “Application Documents”) should be sent to the Hitachi Chemical R&D center by both e-mail and postal mailing (please find the following addressee). After reviewing the Application Documents* and if there is a vacancy in an appropriate position for the applicant’s expertise, further reviews will be conducted by email correspondence, telephone/teleconference or face-to-face interview.
* We will not return your Application Documents regardless of the selection result. We will protect the privacy of all applicants’ personal information including the Application Documents, and will not use it except for the recruitment process.
Advanced Technology R&D center, Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd. Attention to: Hiroshi Yokota 48 Wadai, Tsukuba-shi, Ibaraki 300-4247, Japan
Apply for Visiting Researcher
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly