Senior Chemist - Automotive Electronics - 50701871
Our world needs ideas! As one of the world's most research-intensive chemical companies, we have been developing leading solutions for numerous sectors – from construction to photovoltaics and cosmetics to rubber – for over 100 years. We have a global presence with production sites on three continents and 17,000 employees from 70 nations.
WACKER SILICONES is one of the world's leading silicone manufacturers with silicone-based system solutions with more than 3,000 different products - silicone fluids, rubbers and resins, silanes and pyrogenic silica. At our Adrian, MI site, we are currently looking for an Senior Chemist with experience in the automotive electronics field.
Critical role in supporting silicone material development for the Electronics market segment.
• Develop new products to address emerging automotive electronics materials needs and trends
• Proficient in interactions with customers in order to understand customer needs and deliver product solutions
• Responsible for management of technicians and overall lab services
• Pursue assignments with drive, energy and initiative
• Able to work collaboratively and safely in a dynamic lab environment
• Master's Degree in Chemistry, Materials Science or Polymer Science is required. PhD in these fields is preferred.
• Experience with silicone chemistry is strongly preferred
• Experience in automotive electronic markets is a plus
Be part of a family. Across all nations.
We are looking forward to your online application at www.wacker.com/careers
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/6tw5sq9qf97zh3qs