The Top Line
Here’s the deal. We’re all about helping biologics researchers break free from tools that just don’t cut it. Unleashing problem tackling products that make a huge difference in the real science they do every day. That’s our mantra, our promise and we own it.
This is a one of a kind opportunity for a highly motivated individual who wants to join a fast-paced and growing marketing team. The ideal candidate has product management experience and a working knowledge of drug synthesis, and interested in helping scientists leverage automation to make drug compounds better/faster/cheaper.
- Collaborate with management to create and deliver an annual marketing plan for the Freeslate product portfolio
- Make recommendations for new products through market research like analyzing market trends, customer requirements, market and competitive intelligence
- Participate in new product development from concept through commercialization, bringing the voice of the customer, customer requirements and value propositions to the table
- Maintain effective relationships with R&D, facilitate product roadmap decisions, and make sure that commercial objectives are met
- Become the “go to” person for Freeslate products, the main advocate who can clearly communicate what customers need and translate and communicate to the field or internally
- Own and execute on product training for the sales team
- Build and implement customer facing sales tools, partnering with internal/external partners to get it all done
- Take a front and center role in company presence at target exhibitions and conferences
- PhD or MS in chemistry or biochemistry; will consider BS with pharma experience.
- 2+ years of life science tools product management experience, preferably in automation equipment sold to Pharma and Biotech. Experience in supporting automation applications in drug synthesis is highly desirable.
- Inbound marketing experience with a focus on ushering customer technical requirements into product development.
- Outbound marketing experience, and can work with Marketing Communications to communicate technical capabilities to a product market.
- Experience with automation and/or enterprise software platforms is highly desirable.
- Willing to travel (up to 30%)