Sales and Project Manager
Do you have a background in either the consulting services or catalyst/chemical industries in which you have developed both sales and project management skills? If so, consider joining our team at The Catalyst Group (TCG)! With over 35 years of experience, we are a worldwide technical and commercial consultancy, specializing in business process-driven change.
TCG consists of two organizations: The Catalyst Group Consulting (TCGC), which brings our unique competency and talent base directly into our clients’ companies by working on both a traditional project‐specific business model, for one‐time project work, as well as a key account model creating an internal resource extension to your business and allowing for an intimate relationship within our client’s team. The Catalyst Group Resources (TCGR) is an information company for ongoing monitoring of technical and commercial developments in the process industries, delivering its value-added services via membership programs, multi-client studies, industry publications and conferences/workshops.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and highly-qualified Sales and Project Manager to develop client accounts and deliver project/product sales, as well as manage projects/studies on behalf of both our TCGC and TCGR divisions for the catalyst/chemical, petrochemical, fuels and polymer industries. This is a full-time salaried position that will require you to travel approximately 20% to 25% of the time, and that allows you to make a significant and tangible difference to our company while maintaining an independent working style. If this sounds like the kind of career move you’ve been looking for, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you!
Here’s just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus structure based on both individual performance and the company’s overall performance and profitability
- Full medical/dental/vision benefits
- Retirement benefit (Simple IRA)
- Generous vacation allowance
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Beautiful suburban office
- Small team environment
- Flexible and entrepreneurial setting
As Sales and Project Manager, your duties will be divided between Project/Product Sales (approximately 50%) and Project/Product Management (approximately 50%).
As Sales and Project Manager, you must be a self-motivated and dynamic individual with an entrepreneurial outlook and the ability to learn quickly. You must also be highly organized and detail oriented with strong analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships while also motivating and managing small teams of professionals.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- 7-15 years of industry experience with a proven sales/business development track record
- Prior experience in consulting services or catalyst/chemical, petrochemical, fuels and polymer industries
- Strong client relationship development/management skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects while working with technical staff
- Willingness to be flexible and commit the additional time and effort necessary to meet project deadlines during periods of heavy workload
- Chemistry/chemical engineering background, preferred
Apply for Sales and Project Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly