AstaTech Inc. is a Chemistry contract research company, located in Bristol, PA. We are hiring Organic Chemist.
Reporting to the lab manager, the candidate will coordinate daily activities with project management, analytical chemistry/QC.
As a member of the chemistry team, the chemist’s responsibilities will include:
Design a new synthetic route or improve/repeat an existing synthetic procedure for synthesis of organic compounds.
Develop practical, scalable, and cost effective synthetic processes for syntheses of organic compounds.
Prepare organic compounds at mg-kg scales in lab.
Run routine analytical samples by NMR, IR, UV, HPLC and GC and can interpret routine analytical results such as NMR, HPLC, GC, IR, UV, and MS.
Resolve technical problems and synthetic challenges and write up technical reports.
Take on other tasks as needed.
1. B.Sc./M.Sc./Ph.D. in chemistry, ideally in organic chemistry
2. A strong understanding of the synthetic organic chemistry
3. Ability to perform literature search
4. 2+ years’ experience working as a laboratory synthetic chemist in an industry environment
6. Self-motivated, organized, efficient, productive, and collaborative
7. Ability to communicate with different departments
8. Ability to work under pressure in a team environment setting
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit plan based on education and experience.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Organic Chemist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly