Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Matrix Sensors, Inc. is a growing early stage gas sensor company with laboratories in the San Diego area and at Lawrence Berkeley National Lab. We are seeking a general lab technician with experience in an academic or industrial lab setting. This full time opportunity is open at our San Diego location.
Activities include basic laboratory bench work including:
- Performing chemical synthesis and characterization
- Cleanroom device fabrication
- Operating and maintaining a gas sensor test system
- Operating standard instrumentation such as frequency counters and oscilloscopes
- Working with lab tools such as microscopes and various metrology equipment
Desired “nice to have” skills include:
- Basic electrical skills, e.g. soldering
- LabView programming
We are seeking energetic self-starters willing to wear many hats. This is a great opportunity to do interesting work, expand your skills, and join a top notch team. We offer full benefits and a competitive salary.
BS with 2-4 years laboratory experience or equivalent
About Matrix Sensors, Inc.
Matrix Sensors is a venture-backed startup working to commercialize air quality sensors for Internet of Things (IoT) applications. Our technology represents a >10x improvement in size, cost, and power consumption and enables broad new applications such as CO2 monitoring for energy-efficient buildings and methane sensing for public safety. Our headquarters are in San Diego with lab space in the San Diego area and in Berkeley. Visit us at MatrixSensorsInc.com.
Director of Research and Development