Washington Research Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowships
Washington Research Foundation (WRF) supports research and scholarship in Washington state, with a focus on life sciences and enabling technologies.
Our goal for the WRF Postdoctoral Fellowships:
WRF will support up to 10 new highly creative and dedicated postdoctoral scientists each year at research institutions in Washington state. Fellows will conduct groundbreaking work on their own original projects addressing unmet public needs. Our ultimate goal is for the Fellows' research to benefit the public through the creation of products and services.
WRF Postdoctoral Fellows:
- Will be chosen by an outstanding external selection committee
- Will be supported for three years at an eligible research institution in Washington state
- Will choose the laboratories at which they will conduct their research
- Will choose a 2019 start date of January 1, April 1, July 1 or October 1
- Will receive a stipend of $65,000 for the first year, $67,500 for the second year and $70,000 for the third year, plus benefits of up to $20,000 per year
- Will have a budget of up to $5,000 per year for research supplies, equipment and/or travel
- Will attend periodic lectures and networking events
Closing Date: end of the day on Sunday, July 15, 2018
If you are a creative scientist whose goal is to benefit the public through your research, apply at www.wrfseattle.org.
(Applications will not be accepted via email or over the phone. Please apply via the link on WRF's website.)
More searches like this
- Biochemical Translation Full time $60,000 - $69,999 jobs in Seattle
- Biological Translation Full time $60,000 - $69,999 jobs in Seattle
- Computers / Computational / Informatics Translation Full time $60,000 - $69,999 jobs in Seattle
- Engineering Translation Full time $60,000 - $69,999 jobs in Seattle
- Genomics Translation Full time $60,000 - $69,999 jobs in Seattle